Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SexyCombo updates

I have just made some changes to the SexyCombo jQuery plugin. First, I replaced $ function inside plugin to jQuery function. This mistake could lead to the conflicts with Portotype and the other JavaScript libraries. Don't get me wrong, I know the convention about using jQuery function inside the plugin, but I missed it in ONE line of code. Second, I have made some changes in plugin CSS file. The problem I solved occured when you placed one combobox under another. Then the dropdown list of the top combo became partly invisible. The problem was solved by adding one line of code to the stylesheet. Thanks to Birukov Sergey who told me about these two issues.

Resources

No comments: